Skip to main content

Featured

NENE'S BUTLER INDIE TOP 40 - BEST OF INDIE! - 20.Apr.24

Nene's Butler Indie Top 40   1  At The Bottom - Carlos Ucedda   2  Naked Rabbit - Paul Dill   3  Fourteen Days - Acoustic - Stylusboy   4  The Chosen Few - Me & Melancholy   5  Firenight - Moon and Aries   6  Big Time - Rogue FX, Mayah Camara   7  Stranger - Close to Monday   8  2Paradise - My Friend The Chimpanzee   9  Feral Feeling - Modal Split 10  Schneeregen - Ines Wurst 11  Orange and Gray - S.J. Armstrong 12  Trouble - Grant Evans 13  The Time Is Now - John Garrison 14  California - Luke Tangerine, Matthew Mirliani 15  Geistertanz - Sebastian Sylla 16  Always/Never - Kallai NEW 17  Devenu Deux - Jagas NEW 18  Come to the Night - The Cöln NEW 19  Nervous Tendencies - Violetta 20  graublau - SCHRAMM 21  I've Loved You A Long Time - Matt Darin 22  Guillotine - Drella NEW 23  Black Wig - Ren Harvieu 24  Iron Eagle - CODE 150 NEW 25  Shit Show - Bonheur 26  Antystar - AT-XYA, James K, Enrico Demuro NEW 27  Wherever You Go - teté 28  You Don't Know Me - Cat Serrano NEW

"We'll make it" by Nora Sänger

Artist: Nora Sänger

We'll make it

Eigentlich ist sie ja schon lange im Geschäft, diverse Umstände haben ihre musikalische Karriere bzw. ihr Schaffen aber immer irgendwie hinausgezögert oder unterbrochen. Schlussendlich hat es dann aber doch geklappt. Seit geraumer Zeit hat die Künstlerin, Nora Sänger, Fahrt aufgenommen und veröffentlicht ihre Songs jetzt regelmäßig. 
Heute released sie mit "We'll make it" ihren nächsten Track. Love inspired, bouncy und hoffnungsvoll war die Beschreibung zum Lied. Eine Beziehung besteht leider nicht nur aus Sonnenschein, es ziehen dann und wann auch dunkle Wolken auf und da sollte man auch darauf reagieren. Steht man gemeinsam unter dem Regenschirm, sprich wenn dort Platz für beide ist, ja dann hat man es geschafft. "...for a rainbow it'll take some rain..", singt Nora treffend
"We'll make it" von Nora Sänger hat diese "happy dancing in the rain" Stimmung die beinahe zeitlos klingt, excellente Vocals im perfekten Zusammenspiel mit dem Arrangement sorgen für eine frische Brise Pop. "We'll make it" by Nora Sänger definitely worth to listen!




Q&A

Who inspired you to make music?

Whitney Houston :) I started listening to her music as a little girl and she remains one of my most important influences


How would you describe your new song "We'll make it" in one sentence?

A catchy, upbeat and optimistic track that celebrates love.


It's the third collaboration with Mark Smith, how is it to work with him?

I feel so blessed to be working with Mark! He is super professional, has 25+ years of experience in the music industry and is responsible for quite a few hits on the German charts. I learned so much about songwriting and recording vocals from him. He is 100% honest, that’s the best thing about him I’d say.


...and if we would ask Mark ... how is it to work with Nora, what could be his answer?

I’d go for „relaxed and fun“. :)


What's your creative process like and what's the most difficult part concerning songwriting in your opinion?

I write most of my songs on the piano and a few on guitar. I need to be alone to come up with something, even if it’s only a sketch that I then take into a co-writing session, for example, with Mark. Starting from scratch with a co-writer confuses me. I need to be alone with my ideas first.
I’m much better at coming up with melodies / music than with lyrics. I can always deliver / improvise chords & melodies. But lyrics take a while... I always know what I wanna sing about, because of course I’m aware of what feeling, thought or theme inspired me… but to break it down into actual words that go with the melody can be pretty tough sometimes.


... and what's next for you?

I have two more singles coming up in March and April. Then I will go on a vacation and hopefully produce new music after that.




NenesButler presents - Music Blog - Submit your Music 

Artists of the Week! - The Playlist