Skip to main content

Featured

Behind the Hedges: ‘Life in the Burbs’ by The Dream Chasers

‘Life in the Burbs’ by The Dream Chasers With ‘Life in the Burbs,’ Bridgette and Peter (aka The Dream Chasers) unfold the full range of their artistic creation. They take us on a journey through the suburbs, which includes not only the visible hedges and houses but also the hidden longings and dreams of their inhabitants. With a mix of melancholic reflection and life-affirming euphoria, they paint a multi-layered portrait. The musical accompaniment is as diverse as the emotions of the residents. From indie pop melodies that capture the quiet of a Sunday morning to powerful indie rock chords that reveal the hidden wildness behind the manicured facades, The Dream Chasers offer a soundtrack that both soothes and challenges the listener. The catchy riff in ‘Life in the Burbs’ acts as a musical guide that immediately captivates the listeners and takes them on an acoustic journey through the complex emotions of suburban life. It is the artistry with which this riff captures the essence

"drunkk" by Brandon Boyce

Brandon Boyce

Brandon Boyce

Brandon (Lucas) Boyce is a 17-year-old Singer/Songwriter born and raised in Boca Raton, Florida. Inspired by the likes of Taylor Swift, Conan Gray & Sam Vance-Law, Brandon uses guitar-driven
melodies and a clean pop sound, to tell stories about his life & relationships along the way. 
Brandon started his official career this year with 3 back-to-back releases with Your Heart reaching 1k+ streams in a span of a few weeks, becoming his strongest song. Stay tuned for more !

Brandon Boyce     twitter     spotify     soundcloud     youtube     instagram

drunkk

"I was really inspired off the Irish culture/pub culture of just having a good time honestly. it was really fun to write with my cousin, who actually is Irish where he told me stories of him when he was drinking, partying, etc. and we just made it into a feel-good song.", so seine Beschreibung zum Song. 
Wir haben's "nachgeprüft" und yes, definitiv könnte man es als Singer-Songwriter Party Vibe im Sinne von einfach "having a good time" bezeichnen. 
Gut gemacht, gefällig, ich mag's und andere werden das Stück ebenso lieben. Great upcoming artist with a great feel-good song! Wenn ihr den Burschen ein wenig näher kennenlernen wollt, im Anschluss gibt's, wie meistens, einen kurzen Q&A Part wo man Näheres erfährt. Thanks for your time!




Brandon Boyce is...?

Brandon Boyce is a singer/songwriter. I like making music since i can make myself and others feel happy and appreciated through it while telling my own stories and experiences


Who inspired you to make music in general?

Taylor Swift & Sam Vance-Law are my two biggest inspirations when it comes to making music, their expression of themselves, and their usage of instruments made me interested in music and Sam's Homotopia was actually the first album i bought, while Fearless was the first vinyl i bought and both albums are major influences on the music i'm making right now.


What's the story behind your latest release "drunkk"?

There's not really a story behind drunkk haha, my buddy Shane Murphy & i wrote it because we wanted a fun uplifting song that people could just sing along to and have fun while hearing. Shane is Irish so I wanted to play into that and have fun with the pub culture.


What is your creative process like?

My creative process is basically me thinking about life and what i think would be interesting as a song and what's common that people say so that the song will be relatable, i then write just a bunch of random sentences and sing them till i find a melody i like, and once that's done i refine over and over and ooover, until i finally get lyrics that not only fit the melody but have an actual structure to them. I usually get most of my ideas late at night when I'm preparing for bed haha I'll sing some random line in my head and it'll become this whole thing.


Who would you most like to collaborate with?

I would love to collaborate with Sam Vance-Law and Taylor one day, and also Cellosux, his music is amazing, also Lana Del Rey & Phoebe Bridges


What are your "All time Top 3 Songs", right now, in this second?

My all time favorite songs change literally every day ha, but 
right at this second my top 3 right now are 
Wanted To by Sam Vance-Law, 
Overdrive by Conan Gray, and 
Dance To This by Troye Sivan & Ariana Grande


What’s next for you?

I plan on releasing a project by next year, I haven't decided whether I want it to be an EP or an album so I've just been playing around with tracklisting for now, i wanna do shows, collaborate with people, and just enjoooy music honestly.




SUNSAY - "Enough Is Enough"

Artists of the Week! - The Playlist