Skip to main content

Featured

Caught Between Reality and Reverie: “Woman in the Window” by Elizabeth Cuite

“Woman in the Window” by Elizabeth Cuite “Woman in the Window” emerges like a delicate mist, its tendrils weaving through the listener’s senses. In the quietude of indie-folk, Elizabeth Cuite’s artistry blooms, inspired by the shadows of unfulfilled promises and the ache of longing. Each note is a dab of color on a canvas of emotions, and the resulting work is both haunting and exquisite.  The guitar strings resonate like whispered secrets, and Cuite’s voice, clear yet imbued with vulnerability, paints vivid scenes. The musical arrangement moves with delicate precision, honoring the essence of the story. The gentle plucking of the acoustic guitar echoes softly, akin to the sound of steps traversing an old wooden floor. Cuite’s poetic prowess writes tales of missed opportunities, of paths not taken, and of love that lingers like a half-remembered melody. Her words are fragile, yet they carry entire musical universes within.  Elizabeth Cuite blends indie-pop nuances with folk, creatin

Right place, perfect person & wrong timing: "Lola" by Starchild Yeezo

Starchild Yeezo

Who is the "human" behind the artist Starchild Yeezo?

The human behind Starchild Yeezo is a crazy guy with an insane love for music and sonics. I love every genre and It shows through the music I create. I'm a Singer, Producer, Writer, all around musician, DJ and I have a degree In Music and sound design.

facebook     twitter     spotify     youtube     instagram


How did you get into music?

I actually have family on both sides who were in the music industry, I had a grandmother and my aunt who were heavy into gospel music and travelling doing Bob Hope USO tours. I also had my Dad and uncles who were funk pioneers and had a signed funk group back in the day. 
The real person that actually got me into music tho was my Mom, she would always encourage me to try every instrument (prob because she knew I sucked at sports lol)


What's the story behind your latest release "Lola"?

This song along with the rest of the soon to come album are all past and real life scenarios I've put together into a story called Zombies In the Park. For this first release Lola, it's about an amazing human being who I had the honor of meeting in my Journey of life. 
I would say If I had a vision of my perfect partner it would have been her. But this story is a story of right place/person wrong timing. Although she was the perfect one , we werent ready to cross paths at that moment and that caused us to split. Fast forward more established and mature Starchild is now ready to try again if it's not too late so he goes on the search to find his long lost soulmate.


What can our readers/listeners expect from your new album?

The Readers and Listeners can expect a movie and Journey thru Audio. I look forward to sharing what I like to call my genre bending Opera with the world song by song , piece by piece.


What was/is in your opinion the last "Turning point" in music history?

I believe we're at a turning point right now. I think lovers of music , myself included, have gotten enough of the repetitive same sounds and songs. We wanna hear the creatives again , we want people to be themselves, raw, and really express themselves exactly how they would want to be heard, without the opinion of doing what makes a hit record. 
I think we're at that moment where people are gonna like what's genuine and what can speak to them in their own experience. I'm also just glad that I'm able to be a part of this amazing era of music.


Your first ever self written song was about ...?

OMG i've been writing songs since I was about 7 and I believe my first song I wrote and performed was about a girl in my school I would see on the playground
I wanted to tell her I thought she was pretty so me and my friends wrote a song about her looks and wanting to be her friend (we also used a lot of words from songs on the radio already lol) . We then convinced our teacher to let us go to her class and perform the song in front of her teacher and the entire class.


What’s next for you?

Besides pushing this new single Lola, I just released a NFT through Limewire ``yes old school limewire, its back." which also has a special early release of the next single connected to it so anyone who purchases the NFT will get the second single exclusively along with some amazing digital art plus more. 
I'll attach a link to that, but other than that I'm just excited to present the Lola music video soon and get on the stage to share my story with everyone up close and personal.



Artists of the Week! - The Playlist