Skip to main content

Featured

NENE'S BUTLER INDIE TOP 40 - BEST OF INDIE! - 20.Apr.24

Nene's Butler Indie Top 40   1  At The Bottom - Carlos Ucedda   2  Naked Rabbit - Paul Dill   3  Fourteen Days - Acoustic - Stylusboy   4  The Chosen Few - Me & Melancholy   5  Firenight - Moon and Aries   6  Big Time - Rogue FX, Mayah Camara   7  Stranger - Close to Monday   8  2Paradise - My Friend The Chimpanzee   9  Feral Feeling - Modal Split 10  Schneeregen - Ines Wurst 11  Orange and Gray - S.J. Armstrong 12  Trouble - Grant Evans 13  The Time Is Now - John Garrison 14  California - Luke Tangerine, Matthew Mirliani 15  Geistertanz - Sebastian Sylla 16  Always/Never - Kallai NEW 17  Devenu Deux - Jagas NEW 18  Come to the Night - The Cöln NEW 19  Nervous Tendencies - Violetta 20  graublau - SCHRAMM 21  I've Loved You A Long Time - Matt Darin 22  Guillotine - Drella NEW 23  Black Wig - Ren Harvieu 24  Iron Eagle - CODE 150 NEW 25  Shit Show - Bonheur 26  Antystar - AT-XYA, James K, Enrico Demuro NEW 27  Wherever You Go - teté 28  You Don't Know Me - Cat Serrano NEW

The artist behind "Lost": Miss Torsion

Miss Torsion

Miss Torsion

... is the singer and guitarist of the band Lowest Fi. She has been guitarist in the band Cell Division and Andy Hates Us. The music feels something like going for a walk in nasty weather, meeting friends on the way and then the sun comes up.


How would you describe the human behind the artist Miss Torsion and how did you get into music?

Miss Torsion, Gothic
The person behind the artist is strange, but nice. A little oversensitive and pranoid but intelligent enough not to trust her own thoughts. I come from a musical family where you had to play an instrument. It really started to be fun when I discovered the gothic scene and music started to be comfort and security for me.


"Lost" sounds extraordinary and great, what or who was your inspiration?

Uncomfortably, my own experience.


Concerning your songwriting process, how do you start working on a song in general?

I relax and open my heart and mind. Most of the time, the ideas come all by themselves. I can't force my muse. Sometimes nothing happens at all. But most of the time, sounds embrace my feelings and transform them into music.


Being an Indie Artist in Zurich is ...?

Independent


What are your Top 3 songs, right now, in this second?

Miss Torsion, Zurich
Ninet Tayeb „Paper Parachute“, 
Pink Turns Blue „Something Deep Inside“, 
Laplegua „I Will Heal“


Any chance to see you somewhere live on stage?

With my solo project Miss Torsion probably not so soon, because I only have 5 songs so far and no band. But I sing and play guitar in a band called "Lowest Fi" which is ready for concerts.

...and, what are your plans for 2023?

Serving the music and being true to myself.

Artists of the Week! - The Playlist